13.12.09

Douglas Hoyer - Portrait

So I was feeling a little bored and uncreative with my standard everyday job, which don't get me wrong, I love, but sometimes it doesn't offer me the creativity and fun that I sometimes need to keep interested in photography.
This is why I called up, actually, that's a lie.  I Facebooked my friend Doug Hoyer (a very talented young professional music artist, who's music can be listened to here ---> "CLICK ME!") to help me out and do some modeling for me one evening.

Here are a few of my favorite shots of Doug just chillin out and serenading Alex (who was editing on the computer) and I with his beautiful music.

Thanks again Doug!  You're a man of many talents!







3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.
    I love the black and white.
    And not to mention him!
    Well, his music at least.
    He wrote "Colleen sounds like call me"
    on his cd when I bought it from him.
    I laughed.

    ReplyDelete