9.10.10

Dan and Caroline - Wedding Day

As mentioned before, Dan and Caroline had a classy, super intimate wedding.  It was nice for Alex and I to experience such a close group of friends that was gathered together to celebrate such a beautiful couple.  Dan and Caroline did not stop smiling the whole time, and when it came to the formals, it was hard for them to stop laughing.  I love that they laughed so much together!  Here are our favorite photos of the wedding.








I love the faces Caroline and Dan are making here.  Both so happy!





Asside from these being my parents, I think this photos is super cute!












This speech looks serious...


...but was actually really funny!



Cake AND Cupcakes…Double Yum












Cheers! - To Dan and Caroline.  Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment